LEARN ANDROID DATABASES
An easy course that will tech you to work with persistent storage in Android
Full Video Tutorials. Latest Practices.
Every nice app should work offline because otherwise — it just plain sucks! A technical term for that is persisting data.
*NEW* Java Streams Practice
- Increasing code readability and writeability
- Stop writing those ugly For loops
- Get that parallel processing to do fast work on 8+ cores CPUs
- Stop being such a novice coder and be a senior developer
*NEW* Firebase for Android Tutorial
- Store and sync data with a NoSQL cloud database.
- Data is synced across all clients in realtime, and remains available when your app goes offline.
- The Firebase Realtime Database is a cloud-hosted database.
- Data is stored as JSON and synchronized in realtime to every connected client.
RealmDB for Android Tutorial
- Realm is much easier to use — equivalent Realm apps will save you literally thousands of lines of code
- Realm Java is the easy, simple way to work with data in your apps.
- With an almost zero-configuration setup, reactive objects, and safe models, your apps will be faster for your users and easier for you to build.
- Realm Java is built specifically for mobile apps, so its performance is first class. And when you need them, power‑user features, like simple migrations, built-in encryption, and more, are all there for you.